Last week I took the boys camping with a few of my friends to the Edwards property in Cle Elum. While it was hardly roughing it, we still enjoyed the time out in nature. I really enjoyed the girl time, even if we were outnumbered, 7 kids to 4 adults. (The poor boys were outnumbered 9 to 2, so who am I to complain?!) With three of the four of us sportin' SLRs, it would be no exaggeration for an outsider to think us the paparazzi and our kids the celebs. No doubt some of you have already seen my friends' blogs on this topic (found
here and
here) so I will spare you the onslaught of shots which are basically time-lapsed photography of our entire trip and you can check theirs out if you'd like to see more. They have practically dubbed me the slacker blogger, but hey, better late than never in my book. Here are a few of my favorite shots.
Lunchtime...do not ask me why Levi is wearing a plastic horseshoe as a necklace. Too much female influence, no doubt!
At the river. I took about 15 shots of this pose. Do you think any of them turned out? The sun was in their eyes. They would much rather be doing this anyhow...
These boys can throw rocks in the river ALL DAY LONG.
Poor Heidi, she's not exactly a "roughin' it" sort of gal, but she's cute!
Fun with friends!
Sandbox Time!
CRAZY time!
Peek-a-boo time!
What would you expect a boy to do with a teacup? Fill it with sand of course!!! You gotta work with what you got!!
It was a fun time, ladies. When are we going again?!
1 comments:
It was fun wasn't it! I love that last Heidi pic. I made you a CD- some of you and the boys. Hope you had a fun weekeend.
Post a Comment