Sunday, June 06, 2010

Future Rock Stars

Music definitely runs deep in these boys' veins... but it didn't come from me!  Aaron has been giving some lessons to the boys lately and it seems we might have a little drummer on our hands.



 This boy can keep a beat!  Now, I know how hard this is.  Aaron has made futile attempts at teaching me to play the drums over the years.  I can do 2 beats at once, but try for a 3rd and I gotta throw in the towel.  I just can't do it to save my life!  But here my 7 year old hops on and with about 20 minutes of instruction, he masters it!  We say, do it faster... he does it faster. On beat. Amazing.
And who can resist the cuteness of this?  The guitar is about the size of him! Landon is learning a little as well, but he's just not quite big enough yet!  I love this next shot.  It makes me think of how the rock stars play with their guitars slung really low past their waist.
The only bummer about this post is that I don't have an audio clip to accurately portray the noise level during this photo sequence.  Earplugs and Excedrin please.

2 comments:

Who am I... said...

That is awesome. Silas loves the guitar...someday your guys will be famous!!:)

Amy said...

So cute, I do think the one with Aaron and Landon should be framed somewhere, in black and white.