Friday, March 05, 2010

I ♥ this man!

This weekend marks 12 years of marriage to the man of my dreams!  Here are some of my favorite memories...

1997


 
1997

 
March 7th, 1998


1998
Honeymoon in Puerta Vallarta

 
2000

 
2001

 
 
2001
Greenlake

 
2002
6 months pregnant w/Levi

 
 
2003


 
2004
7 months pregnant w/Landon

 
2005
Completing our family!

 
2006
Sara's High School Reunion


2007*
Portland, OR
*Side note:  Some of you may have recently heard about the above pictured shirt.  Let me reiterate.  I love you Babe.  I do not love that shirt.

 
2008
Dancing at the Century Ballroom for my birthday


 
2009

We've been through a lot in 12 years.  Here's a recap:
  • Number of different homes: 7
  • Number of cars owned: 10
  • Number of years of schooling: 2
  • Number of jobs combined: 10
  • Number of states visited: 8
I cannot imagine what the past 12 years would have been like if I didn't get to spend it with my best friend.  He's more than I ever wanted.   I can hardly wait to find out what God has in store for our future.

Happy Anniversary Babe!
I YOU!!!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Is that the Vegas Shanghai shirt? It is pretty bad, but I see he wears it proudly. Congratulations on your annivesary, Sara and Aaron!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the pictures. :)

Andrea said...

PS...Have a fun weekend.

Heather said...

Congratulations! Loved the pictures. Have a great weekend!!

Amy said...

I snuck into Derek's office to see this - great job on getting all those pictures! Have fun in Seattle.