In honor of the recent theme over at the Edwards Everyday Moments blog, here is my Hailey post! Landon and Hailey have become pretty good buds over the last year or so. They play together a lot and get along really well. Besides the fact that they have regular "play dates"at various places their mothers drag them to (the park, the mall play area, the beach, the church and maybe an occasional Old Navy dressing room) , they now attend preschool together as well. Since some might say that their mothers are at times a bit photo crazy, there are a myriad of photos of the two of them that I think would make an amazing slide show at their wedding... I mean seriously, how awesome and how stinkin' cute would these pics be if these two got hitched???

Yeah, I know, it's a big shot in the dark. They're only four and five. I'm just sayin...
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Those are super cute photos! It will be interesting to see how they feel about each other at 10.... :-)
I love this post!! I want to copy and past it straight to my blog so I have it forever:)
Amazingly adorable!!! What fun!
Post a Comment