Monday, August 03, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday



I haven't done one of these in FOREVER. We were getting ready to go out of town so I let the fridge get REALLY bare! Time for Muffin tin Monday! Basically grab any assortment of "bite-sized" foods and throw them in a muffin tin. The kids love it! They especially love eating the foods with toothpicks. Something about it makes boring, ordinary food turn super fun!

6 comments:

Kendra Gage said...

Good tip. I may have to use that sometime.

Who am I... said...

Cute! Love their smiles!

Andrea said...

:) I remember when you did this a long time ago. Good idea.

Amy said...

I just did this last week and took a picture of it for my picture of the day!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the reminder! Haven't done it in awhile and it may help break up the lunch rut we have been in!!!!

Holly said...

What a great idea, Sara! I love it!