Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun at the Lake

We have finally been having some nice weather around here so we went to the lake to enjoy it! The shot of Landon and I was taken by Levi and it's a little blurry but not too bad! We are inside the "pirate ship" playtoy at the park. Landon thought it was so cool that Mommy came inside with him. The picture with the stump is such a classic representation of my boys right now. Levi posed obediently and Landon acting all crazy! The boys loved playing on the stumps and especially on the footbridge. A little stream runs beneath the bridge and the boys loved dropping sticks and dandelions on one side and watching for them to appear on the other side. I'm loving this great park just a few minutes from our house. I foresee many summer days here!





3 comments:

Andrea said...

I love how they always put they always put their arms around each others shoulders :) So cute.

Lisa said...

We just returned from a fabulous afternoon at LW park! Nora, of course, ended the session with a fall into the lake and road home naked. Always happens!!!

Heather said...

It looks like a lot of fun. That is great that the park is so close. It is so great that Spring is finally here!!