Here's a recent conversation with Levi:
Mommy: What would you like for lunch?
Levi: Apples (he LOVES apples)
Mommy: OK, well how about some apples with a sandwich?
Levi: OK
Mommy: Would you like some chocolate milk with your lunch?
Levi: OK, but just a very small amount. I'm trying to be healthy.
Here's another:
One day Levi was looking through some of my old scrapbooks that included some pregnancy pictures.
Levi: Mommy, Did it hurt when you swallowed me?
Mommy: WHAT?!!! Honey, I didn't swallow you, why did you think I did?
Levi: Well, how ELSE do you think I got inside that tummy and made it so big?
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
So cute and very nice to write them down to remember. I always have random notes like this all over and wish I would have organized some kind of book as I will want to remember those cute little quotes in 15 years!
Post a Comment