This is my new favorite treat for the season. They're called Oreo Truffles. So yummy and so easy to make.
I thought it would be fun to make Cut Out Christmas cookies with the boys this year. Now I remember why it's been so long since I've made them. It is A LOT of work! My kitchen was covered in food coloring, sprinkles and frosting, but now we have some yummy treats!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
MMMMM the oreo truffles look delish! You need to include links to the recipes, or is it your own personal secret:-)
Hi Sara, just got your xmas card so I had to head over and check your blog! So much going on and I haven't talked to you in ages! Check us out over at mcwade.blogspot.com if you get a chance. Also, sorry, but I was spying on some of your bloglist and who is Elizebeth Karchner and how can I get to be her? Or at least take the same caliber photographs? (The lighting, the composition, Swoon!)
Post a Comment