Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunting


In keeping with tradition, we went up to Greenwater, got our permit and were off to cut down our tree. We did not expect to see any snow this year, but as you can see, we were pleasantly surprised!


Landon loved the snow and was constantly falling behind as he stopped to pick it up to throw it at someone. Levi blasted Mommy not more than one second after getting out of the car!

I love this picture, I think the background looks like a painting.

Here is the final selection. As you can see, it's a bit tall (they always seem to GROW once you get them home!), but with some trimming I think it will do just fine. Now, time to decorate!!!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Great photos, looks like tons of fun. I didn't realize the mountains had that much snow. Cute tree, tall and skinny. Looking forward to seeing photos of it all decorated!