So the kids are away staying the night at grandma and grandpas so that I can get some work done. So what am I doing? The all so important updating of my blog! That should really top the priority list, right? Anyhow, I think I have finally decided on Levi's schooling for next year. Homeschooling it is. I have changed my mind MANY times, but in light of the number of uncertainties looming in our future, I'm thinking the flexibility that homeschooling offers will be better suited for our family. Now I just have to break the news to Levi. He's going to be dissapointed, but I'm hoping to divert his attention by enrolling him in soccer and some other activities. So, any of you teacher friends out there in blog land, I'm all about any ideas you can give me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Sara, what a big decision. Is it Kindergarten or 1st grade? I have so much stuff from this last year with Jordan but it's Kindergarten. I will email you with a list of the curriculum and books I used this last year. Talk to you soon.
Stephanie
I know that this is a hard decision, but I am sure it feels great to have a decision made. That is usually the hardest part. I have tons of stuff I could pull out for you.
Post a Comment