So once again, I have stolen an idea from my friend Lisa -and I'm so glad I did! Yay for a new easy lunch idea. The idea here is to put together a quick lunch while offering a variety of "finger" foods. The kids think it's super fun to eat from the muffin tin as well!
From top left, Row 1: Graham crackers, applesauce (to dip the graham crackers in), cashews, cheeseburger quarter for boy#1
Row 2: Salt & Vinegar potato chips, raisins, string cheese bites, cheeseburger quarter for boy#2
Row 3: Lunchmeat ham, gummy fruit snacks, chocolate chips, mandarin oranges
It was a hit! My kids ate a much more than normal!
Thanks Lisa!!
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Yeah Sara!!!! Looks yummy!
What a fun idea. I might have to steal it from you! Although, I'll have to buy a pretty muffin holder like that. Mine are old and tin and I'm not sure the kids would think it was so much fun!!
Post a Comment