Ten on Ten is defined as once a month on the tenth taking a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours. Finding much life and beauty among the ordinary things of our day! But if you follow my blog, you already know that. Let’s call this my holiday set…
It’s cracked. It’s totally 90’s. It’s almost 14 years old. It was our first ornament and I love it.
Landon and the girls at Kids Choir rehearsal this morning.
This may have been the most beautiful thing about today. I finally beat my cousin, Cammie, at Words with Friends after nothing short of like 20 games. Do you smell that? It’s the sweet smell of victory!
A makeshift ramp for the boys’ cars. A common sight at our house.
Enjoying the evening by the light of the tree and watching The Holiday… ♥♥♥






5 comments:
🎅 great pics. Have a Merry Christmas
Hi!
Great snapshots! Love the first one, Yum. Have a great day!
Sherrie
Food for Thought
those doughnuts look divine. Love the nativity.
I love your nativity! Beautiful photos!
I love the last one the most! Great set!
Post a Comment