Monday, October 10, 2011

Ten on Ten: October 2011

Well, I did it folks. I managed to come up with a set this month. Being at work all day definitely puts an interesting spin on this little project.  To mix things up even more, I used my new phone to take most of these pics. Yep, I have a new phone. I LOVE this phone. It has quite a nice little camera on it and I’m experimenting with some photo apps.

2011-10-10 004 copy

 

2011-10-10 006 copy

 

2011-10-10 010 copy

 

2011-10-10 012 copy

 

2011-10-10 008 copy

 

2011-10-10 016 copy

 

2011-10-10 013 copy

 

2011-10-10 032 copy

 

2011-10-10 027 copy

Landon, playing his newest obsession with said new phone…Angry Birds. (Last 3 pics taken with my Nikon.)

2011-10-10 023 copy

 

Check out other Ten on Ten sets HERE.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yay, Sara! Love 'em. Your phone is so nice. Mine is so lame. Phone envy - I have it.

Andrea said...

I love the bell one. Good job! I flopped on 10 on 10 this time.