It's the tenth of the month again! Here is a glimpse of my day in pictures.
Love this book
Valentine decor
No love for the white ones
Donkey Kong Love
LOVE these boys
Let's not forget this sweetheart. What's not to love?
Lovin' this beat






3 comments:
cute valentines decor and your kids are adorable, thanks for participating!
Hey Sara!
I opened a bunch of ten on ten windows and yours was the last one...the whole time I was like, "I wonder which of these windows is providing the nice soundtrack?"
I was shocked that I actually knew who you were, looks like you have a good thing going! Two boys, drums, donkey Kong...well done Sara!
Great to see your blog and a shot of your life.
My wife randomly already commented on here, and I just told her that we grew up in the same hood. Small orld...take care!
donkey kong!
Post a Comment