Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Landiana Jones



This weekend marked the 5th birthday of my BABY!!!  He hates that I call him my baby, and insists that he is not, but I don't care.  As they say, he'll always be my baby!  We celebrated with an Indiana Jones themed party at his request, and with, er... a LITTLE prompting from me.  (I couldn't handle another superhero themed party!)  The kids went on a treasure hunt complete with the crossing of a snake pit, target practice and tunnels of DOOM!!!  Happy Birthday Landon!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome back! :-) He is a super CUTE as Indiana Jones! Looks like a fun b-day.

Who am I... said...

Love the pictures, looks like he had a blast!

Andrea said...

Woo Hoo! Love it.

Amy said...

I need to make sure you get lots of good comments so you will keep blogging:)Way to jump back in! And a perfect way to get your "Landiana Jones" out there, cause that was such a cute name idea.

Holly said...

What a great idea, Miss Sara! Landon looks adorable. Glad to see your back in the blog-o-sphere...I missed you!

Lisa said...

What a fun party theme! He looks so cute in his gear!!! Hope to see you posting more often:-)