Here is a shameless plug for me to earn some free Amazon.com gift cards. The cool thing is that you could earn some too- just for switching your search engine to Swagbucks instead of Google, Bing, or whatever you currently use. It's really easy. Just clink on my link to set up your account and start using swagbucks for your search engine every time you search the web. You will randomly get swag bucks which you can redeem for free amazon.com gift cards. After only being signed up for about 3 months, I have already earned $25 in gift cards! That's free money for just searching the internet people! (and I know you do that everyday anyhow!) Come on! There are no strings! I promise! If you sign up then I earn 1 swag buck for every swag buck you earn. And if you get people to sign up under you, you win their same swag bucks too! From what I hear, this search engine is powered by Google and I haven't had any complaints with using it so far. I always seem to find what I'm looking for. So there it is. I realize I'm totally advertising for this site, but seriously, who can't use free gift cards in this economy?
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment