
The prospect of a pretty major gig currently presents itself. So once again I jump on the roller coaster that is the life of a band wife. Last night we did an impromptu photo shoot after Aaron's softball games. Today was spent doing managerial type duties such as networking site designs, organization and preparation. I have literally spent the entire day working on band stuff. I am so worn out. Aaron has been gone since 5AM this morning, not to return until about 10PM tonight and every day this week will apparently be a repeat of this. Here are some of the shots we got last night...(thank you Misty for your amazing editing skills!) I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. Now I just hope all of this is enough to get them the gig!



You can check out their new myspace at www.myspace.com/augustineaudio
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
great photos! Good luck on your manager skills. I think you get more of a percentage being a full-fledged agent:-)
Love the pictures, they turned out really good and you would never guess they were at softball fields right after Aaron's game! Hope it all pays off:)
Watch out Green Day!
Post a Comment