Saturday, May 09, 2009

My sweet Landon



The recent sunny days have turned our monster sized yard into a blooming field of lovely dandelions. Landon has found a new pass time of gathering bouquets daily and presenting them to me. It is pretty sweet. We do, however, need to work on getting longer stems. Most have stems about a 1/2 inch long so are pretty challenging to put in water and wilt within the hour! But the look on his face when he gives them to me is priceless and that's enough for me!

4 comments:

Who am I... said...

Dandi flowers from your son is the BEST!! I actually pick up really small things to use at vases when I am thrifting...:)

Andrea said...

I know I say this everytime but he is seriously the CUTEST! And this just makes him that much cuter.

Heather said...

That is so cute! My kids like to bring in flowers all the time too. It is so sweet. :0)

Kendra Gage said...

Flowers! I usually get a collections of rocks from Kaylin. But to be fair - rocks are about all that's growing out here right now.