Friday, March 06, 2009

From a kid's viewpoint

This was floating around facebook so I asked the questions to the boys and here's what I got. It's actually quite interesting to me!

Ages 5 (almost 6) and 4

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"You'll always love us." also, "Let's go to the store."

2. What makes mom happy?
"Giving you kisses and loves, saying I Love You and giving you flowers."

3. What makes mom sad?
"Hitting her" (Landon) "Saying we don't like her."

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Tickling us."

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"happy and sad.... I don't know."

6. How old is your mom?
"30 years old"

7. How tall is your mom?
"i don't know, maybe 30 feet high?" (Levi)

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
"American Idol and that thing where there's all those parents on the tv" (I'm not really sure what he's referring to here- maybe 18 Kids and Counting or Jon and Kate plus 8)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Talk on the phone and go on the computer and blow your nose." (Hmmm....??)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Like if you got a trophy or a blue ribbon? I don't know, maybe because they like you so much? (Levi) "or maybe because they like your hair?" (Landon)

11. What is your mom really good at?
"That's a really good question!" (Landon) thanks, honey
"Giving us treats! but when you give us treats you're gonna steal some!" (Landon)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Playing the piano" (Landon) "Driving the car" (Landon)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"You don't even go to work!" (Landon) "Doing bulletin boards at that Bible Study place" (Levi)

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Oooh I know, treats! and lasagna" (not sure about the lasagna part...)
"Pasta, soup, but not hot soup. and NOT hot sauce!!!"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"I don't know!"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Tom!" (Landon) from Tom & Jerry
"Tinkerbell" (Levi)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Play games!" (Landon)
"Eat dinner with each other and homeschool and drive in the car" (Levi)

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"we scream alike" (Levi)
"we have look alike ears" (Landon)

19. How are you and your mom different?
"our hair doesn't look alike"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Giving us kisses and loves"

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"hugging him when he gets home from work really tight and we come between you and daddy says hey wanna join us?" (Levi)
"his hat" (landon)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"The stores!"(Landon)
"Dumb stores, really dumb stores that boys don't like to go to." (Levi)

2 comments:

Douglass Family said...

Lisa,

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I actually haven't seen the April CK yet, but I am looking to do a few features on my blog about my office. As fun as it was featuring my office, there is a WHOLE lot I would love to share with readers, but there wasn't enough room in the column. Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks!

Next, for hidden elements, I will also share a few tips on that too! Feel free to email me with your questions any time!
skierdouglass@gmail.com

:)

Mandy Douglass

Who am I... said...

Too funny, ilas is not yet old enough to get all the questions...but someday!!! Your little guys love you!