Monday, September 29, 2008

Girls weekend in Portland


This weekend, Cammie, Angie, and I went on a girls weekend to Portland. The first night our hotel that I had booked turned out to be a total dive so we splurged a little and went for a nice hotel the second night. That hotel was amazing. We did a ton of shopping while we were there. I believe we hit at least 4 major shopping malls. It was even a bit much for ME!!! (and I really am the shopping queen!) But we had a great time and got some amazing deals! My favorite meal of the trip was at Romano's Macaroni Grill. This was my first time eating there and it is so YUMMY! Here we are at Cheesecake Factory eating yet another great meal...


Here's one last shot of us on a very anti-climactic end to our day. We shopped so much and drove around so long that by the time we could settle on a place to go "out" the only place open was Denny's! Oh well, it made it memorable!

1 comments:

The Earnhardt Family said...

Sara, I am so glad you guys had a good girls weekend. Maybe we'll get together soon. Yeah right! Well I'm off to put my kiddos to bed and watch the season premier of CHUCK. I need to laugh.