We have been running around like crazy preparing for our big trip to the Spokane Valley/Coeur d'Alene area. Amidst my errands between Target, Walmart, the pharmacy, Costco, the church, etc. I started to develop a lovely toothache. So with a little advice from my sister-in-law (dental assistant) I got an appointment to check it out. (A trip to the dentist! Just what I needed to add to my schedule!) Since this is a tooth that was recently worked on and had a filling, I feared the worst! After taking an x-ray they determined that it was just aggravated from my clenching associated with not wearing my nightguard for 2 nights and from stress/anxiety from getting ready for our trip. Now, I'm thinking to myself, how sad is it that I caused myself a toothache by being stressed and anxious about VACATION??!!! Yet another sign that we Americans are far too busy. So luckily, I will not be starting out our vacation with a root canal or any other type of dental work! YAY! what a relief!
So, we leave tomorrow. I plan to take lots of pics of our trip and post them when we get back. We will be coming home on Sept. 5th in time for Aaron to be in a wedding on Sept. 6th!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Have a great vacation Sara. Hopefully we will see each other before Christmas!!
Post a Comment