Thursday, March 06, 2008

Keepin' busy





OK, so I'm finally updating this thing. It's been awhile and we sure have been busy. Since my last post we have been to Louisiana and Mississippi for 2 weeks. We had a great time. I also started watching a 4 month old baby girl during the week for some extra income. Her name is Chelsea and she is a really good baby. In February, Landon turned 3. We are still working on potty training. I can't decide if he just doesn't really care or if I'm just not trying hard enough. Maybe a little of both. So that brings us to March. Crazy March. As of tomorrow, Aaron and I will have been married for 10 years. It's been a wild ride. The best 10 years of my life. Over the past ten years we've moved 6 times, owned 4 houses, at least 9 different cars, had 2 kids, and I lost count of how many jobs Aaron's had. But he's finally settled down at the County. He will be transferring next month from the Star Lake pit to the Renton division. This will bring more opportunity for overtime and more importantly a better avenue for networking and crosstraining and therefore moving up the ladder. Later this month, Aaron turns 33 on the 11th, Levi turns 5 on the 15th, and our niece Lacey turns 7 and nephew Carter turns 9. Lacey had been sick with the chicken pox last week, so we are waiting to see if the boys will get it. Landon has shown some signs, but we are just waiting it out at this point... just adding to the madness of March... The video below was taken in New Orleans, the birthplace of Jazz music. While enjoying some beignets, the boys were diggin' the music. Pictures at top: 1)At the Louisiana Purchase Zoo, 2)Oak Alley, an antebellum plantation we toured, 3) In front of the Mississippi River


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow..March is a crazy month for you guys! Congrats on your 10 year anniversary. :)