Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Tree Hunting 2007



Well, we hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and took time to praise our Creator for all the blessings he has given us. We made our usual rounds and ate too much. The day after Turkey day, I had a momentary lapse in sanity and got up at 3:45am to hit the sales- first stop Wal-Mart. I did live to tell about it. The employees were armed with blades and mace. Pretty crazy. I was done shopping by 9am and we were off to cut down our tree by about 10am. Our tree now sits in its stand, undecorated. We have high hopes to get that done tonight. The small patch of trees at the bottom of the picture on the right is where we cut our tree. You can see Mt. Rainier in the background. We wish you all a wonderful start to the Holiday season. ~A, S, L, & L

0 comments: